Iced Golden Milk Turmeric Latte

Today I woke up feeling like my body barely survived a train wreck. I had terrible stomach pains and had an all around feeling of fatigue. I decided to start my morning with this auto immune drink that I found a long time ago that tasted exactly like a chai tea latte. I grabbed all the ingredients from my cupboard and made this simple and super healthy drink for the morning. Thank you to 40 Aprons for posting this delicious drink recipe!
INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk from cartoon (vanilla)
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
  • 1 Tbsp maple syrup
  • 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
  • 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
  • Pinch ground cardamom
  • 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Combine the ingredients and pour over ice! If you want to get fancy, pour some additional coconut milk on top. The many health benefits to this drink include...
  • Builds immunity
  • Provides liver support
  • Treats cough and cold symptoms
  • Aids in digestion
  • Purifies the blood
  • Supports your treatment of autoimmune disease
Try it and let me know what you think!

Comments